Job Description: Workday HRIT Analyst
- Min. of 2 years of Experience in the implementation, Configuration, and/or functional support of technology solutions, in (SAP, Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, etc).
- Experience working with business requirements through to system level Functional Specifications.
- Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, data manipulation, and conversions
- Ability to envision, model and perform system configuration of complex data flows and workflows
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
*PREFERRED*: HCM Fundamentals, Workday Core Concepts, US Payroll Fundamentals, Time and absence Fundamentals, HCM Transactions,
- Functional Analyst that will be responsible for making configuration changes in workday as per Business requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external HR subject matter experts to define requirements and determine recommended solutions to gain approval and execute on project/Data change deliverables.
- Transfer knowledge of system deployment and functionality to business users via formal and informal training sessions
- Pro-actively seeks and identifies continuous improvement opportunities and participates in new release feature and functionality reviews to provide ongoing technical guidance and support.
- Works to streamline complex business challenges into simple, elegant technology solutions
- Support release management, reviewing release summary and identifying enhancements relevant to the HCM system and impacts to downstream systems.
- Manage relationships with HR stakeholders to proactively identify and address issues and provide timely support.
- Develops hypotheses to explain why usability, process, functional and data issues have occurred or are likely to occur.
- Plays an active role in Communities of Practice such as Business Functional Analysis Community of Practice and other Design Related Communities of Practice
Ours is a place to innovate, take ownership and run with it. You’re trusted to explore and to find new solutions, experimenting with leading-edge technology and grappling with challenges
in a modern technology environment that might never have been tackled before. Apply and join AZ!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.