Lean Facilitator, RPC
- Visual controls to ensure production data and quality data are always well maintained and up to date
- Drive and influence 5S principles and standards
- Quickly closes out of non-standard practices and conditions, or escalates effectively via other PET members.
- Prepare relevant lean tools training materials.
- Build qualified documented training material/system of lean tools
- Application of the lean tool to ensure the high efficiency and quality and continuous improved manufacturing capability
- Ensures compliance of self to internal and external regulations, policies and principles
- Ensure Compliance of self to current GMP and SHE requirements
- University graduate or above
- Pharmaceutical related background, good understanding of GMP
- 3 years industry related experience in formulation area process improvement
- Be able to communicate well in English
- Good MS-office skill
- Good communication skills, management skills, problem-solving, coaching, work under Pressure
- Expertise in the application of analytical problem solving methodology
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.