Business Analyst - Commercial IT
AstraZeneca is a global, creative, biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have an extraordinary workplace culture that drives innovation and collaboration. Here, we encourage our teams to express varied perspectives - making you feel valued, energized and rewarded for your ideas and creativity.
AstraZeneca are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join the Business Analysis team within the Commercial IT – Digital and Therapy area. The Business Analyst will partner with the BRM and Business customers to develop high quality business requirements in an Agile environment and ensure that proposed solutions meet defined quality, compliance, and business acceptance criteria. Perform business analysis and design either alone (for small or medium-sized changes) or as a member of a BA team for larger changes.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Change: Identifies partners from all areas of the business, and actively builds and manages relationships according to individual partner needs and levels of influence
- Business Analysis Planning: Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work
- Business Needs Identification: Engages with the business at an early stage to assess and define business needs. Drives reuse of existing capabilities over new / enhanced development. Identifies capability gaps.
- Solution Evaluation: Analyses capability gaps and proposes solutions aligned with digital strategy. Articulates supporting reasoning.
Required skills & experience
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years Business Analyst Experience
- Requirements management in relation to multi-channel customer journeys to deliver right message on right channel at the right time
- Agile tools and methodologies
- Validated experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, craft and develop innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills: Presentation, Communication, Facilitation, Influencing
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Multi-channel digital marketing platforms (web, email and social)
- Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Web / Hybrid CMS , Data Management Platforms (DMP), Tag Management Systems (TMS) , Marketing Automation Platforms
- Pharmaceutical business domain knowledge is desirable but not essential
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you. Apply today!
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca has taken critical steps to protecting colleagues, loved ones, and patients from COVID-19 and its variants. COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US employees, and weekly PCR COVID-19 testing is required for those who are unvaccinated or have an approved accommodation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.