Associate Marketing Director, Roxadustat
At AstraZeneca every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day. Each and every one of us believes that science has the ability to change lives and that to deliver this takes many people with many skill sets. When we deliver a life-changing medicine, that success comes from the combined efforts of all of our people. As an Associate Marketing Director, Roxadustat, in Wilmington, DE, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
The Associate Marketing Director, Roxadustat contributes to the development and execution of marketing plans to maximize the value of AstraZeneca's portfolio and pipeline. The Associate Marketing Director, Roxadustat will be responsible for working with the Brand Leadership team to develop and measure aspects of the brand strategy with a specific focus on opportunity assessments, channel leadership, positioning, messaging, and launch/lifecycle planning. This role focuses on physician marketing in the renal space.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of various aspects of the brand strategy, with specific focus on market opportunity assessment, brand positioning, messaging, and asset planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to bring Brand Strategy to realization through leadership of:
- Market Research/Insight and analytics
- Brand positioning and messaging
- Integrated launch plans
- Establish strong alliances with Consumer, Corporate Affairs, Medical, Regulatory and Market Access partners, providing input to cross-functional planning and programs by communicating brand strategy and identifying market opportunities and risks while working effectively to build campaigns/programs that deliver brand plan elements
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, develop, and inspire employees. Ability to clearly communicate brand vision with passion and authenticity to marketing and cross functional teams
- Lead defined work streams and brand opportunities as defined by the Sr Marketing Director, with accountability for the end product
- Collaborate and lead without authority across functional areas; organize people, activities, communication & resources around a common goal and to achieve business objectives in a timely manner
- Create sustainable, long-term relationships with collaboration partner and sales teams
- 5 years of Pharmaceutical or Healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Business, Marketing, or the Sciences
- 3 years of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Promotions experience
- Leadership experience and team management skills
- Experience developing brand channel strategy and executing against it
- Experience managing complex projects at the project management level
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to assess and drive results
- Successful project management experience with the ability to work with cross functional stakeholders
- Experience in HCP Marketing
- Advance Degree in Business, Marketing, or the Sciences
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Experience across product life cycle (emerging, launch, in-line, mature)
- Experience related to therapeutic area
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.