Senior Standards Validation Specialist (secondment/fix term)
The Senior Standards Validation Specialist is a member of Clinical Data Standards team, primarily responsible for performing validation activities of RAVE Standards Library according to process and development and maintenance of validation documentation with quality and timeliness. This position requires high technical skills and excellent industry knowledge to perform the validation related tasks. Acts as subject matter expert and may manage external partner relationships or initiatives.
- Delivers validation activities and documentation for RAVE Standards Library collection and cleaning components
- Performs independent Quality control of RAVE validation documents
- Leads quality of own deliverables and oversees quality of other developers for RAVE validation deliverables
- Contributes to the development of best practices for RAVE Standards Library validation
- Can manage activities of our external Partners
- Subject matter expert in RAVE Standards Library validation deliverables
- University degree in Information Sciences, Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Validation of computerized systems in a regulated environment, preferably the Pharmaceutical industry (RAVE EDC system), including familiarity with documentation such as Validation Plans, Reports, Test scripts etc. and knowledge of regulatory (GxP, etc.) requirements for computerized systems and infrastructure or accomplished experience in Data Management
- Experience of Quality Systems and Quality Management, including process definition and process improvement, ideally within an Information Systems environment
- Knowledge of MS Excel, deep attention to the details and a systematic approach to work
- Good knowledge of the clinical development process
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- A clear demonstration of behaviours of truth seeking rather than success seeking
- Embracing peer review
- Experience of utilizing standard process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) to identify root causes of process issues and identify areas of process improvement
- Ability to proactively manage concurrent activities within role
- Experience in the development and management of Business Process to deliver business performance
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.