Platform Engineer (VCV)
AstraZeneca is an innovative, global biopharma company. We are all working to save lives and help our patients in health recovery. What we do is our passion. In IT we built the environment to give the opportunity to focus on the best service we can deliver. We believe that our hardworking employees work in the place helping in personal development.
Currently we are building platform engineering team to support our DevOps capabilities in one of the main platforms used by our global clinical trials professionals. In the role, you will deliver solutions supporting day to day work of Trial Management, eTMF, Study Start-up, Site Investigator teams who deliver live saving medicine to our patients. As Platform Engineer, you will support, improve and maintain broad functionalities of Veeva Vault Platform.
It would be great if you would have previous experience in pharma industry, and even better if you worked previously in R&D IT sector. If not, we can provide this outstanding experience to you and you are welcome to apply. The most important for us is that you have a passion to learn new things and to be great teammate. Apart from strictly technical aspects, as our team member, you will also be in touch with different partners like end-users, Business and Product Owner.
Your daily tasks:
- Improve Clinical Process platform with new features
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and understand system users needs
- Integrate applications and share technical expertise with Platform Owner
- Support end-users and provide them with technical support
- Work in regulated environment (GxP/GCP)
- Contribute in delivery process - from Idea to Deploy phase
- Co-operate with Platform vendor and Service Managers
- Test changes from both functional and integration standpoints
- Face business partners – understand their needs and ways of working
- Veeva Clinical Vault – CTMS, SSU, eTMF
- REST/BULK API
- JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
- Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven
Our perfect team member has...
- Demonstrable experience in Delivery or DevOps IT team
- Worked in Agile methodology
- Has hands on experience in technologies we use
- Is hardworking, positive collaborative and open to learn new things
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical approach and "can do" attitude
...and is even better if (but it is ok if not):
- Knows how to write some code in Java, or Python, or any other language
- Can solve critical production problems affecting business users
- Is an expert on life sciences GxP compliance and validation
- Has Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
How we can reward you?
- Additionally, to the base salary we will provide you with very generous annual bonus, lunch card, private medical care, life insurance and sport card.
- If you wish to relocate to Warsaw, we can offer attractive relocation package
- In AstraZeneca you will build your own Individual Development Plan to grow in our organization according to your personal needs.
- We are great place to work providing you with flexible working hours, home office and up to 5 additional days off.
- With us, you will also secure your pension with our retirement program (PPE)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.