Talent Acquisition Admin Specialist
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are and innovation-driven company with global presence in over 100 countries, and we employ over 70,000 people. We offer top-of-the-line benefits and the opportunity to work in a Great Place To Work with an awesome culture.
In this position, you will work as a key member of the North America HR Operations and Solutions Team based in Mexico City accountable for supporting the administrative requests from our Brazil HR professionals and customers that are associated with recruiting top talent into AstraZeneca.
We are looking for a highly detail-oriented and customer service driven individual to join the team. Our core activities have an impact on meaningful matters associated to the candidate’s experience and onboarding process such as IT, Facilities, Payroll, Security and Finance. This role involves engagement and coordination with multiple stakeholders.
You will utilize HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow, DocuSign) when supporting all aspects of recruitment coordination and administration for your assigned business unit(s) and will collaborate closely with hiring managers, administrative assistants, recruitment partners, candidates and other external stakeholders and suppliers where appropriate.
- Responsible for operational activities in the end-to-end recruiting process while being in constant contact with line managers and Talent Acquisition Partners.
- Schedule interviews based on Talent Acquisition Partners requests, arranging all needed logistics, maintaining hiring managers and candidates advised.
- Update all participant´s calendars and booking rooms for interviews in order to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Prepare job offer packages for chosen applicants and ensure all further transactions are given a detailed follow-up until their hire is fully completed.
- Coordinating with our third-party vendors for the background screening of candidates to make sure they meet Company standards.
- Auditing and processing candidate’s expenses reports to guarantee their accurate reimbursement within the completion time expected.
- Retain and track documentation to evidence all transactions while ensuring they are aligned with procedures, policies and operating models.
- Aligning global posting requests submitted by Brazil HR professionals to their assigned specialist so that they are released within the expected SLAs.
- Having a specialized approach to your everyday tasks by building a strong partnership with your designated business unit(s).
- Contribute to process simplification, improvement and implementation of new ways of working to ensure Talent Acquisition services meet the business needs, required timelines and critical deadlines are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR/Recruiting or administrative environment.
- English and Portuguese communication skills (written, oral and listening).
- Strong administrative, organizational and customer service skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to positively engage with customers.
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable ability to accurately handle confidential data.
- Being an active team member that enjoys working through collaboration.
- Previous experience in a global environment and multicultural Company.
- Experience having worked across geographical boundaries and time-zones.
- Knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to recruitment in the US (including relevant labor and country laws, compliance).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other business tools and software (e.g. Outlook, HR Information Systems and Applicant Tracking).
Apply now! Join us!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.