Compliance Assurance Manager
- Perform the 2nd line monitoring based on the annual planning of compliance assurance
- Provide support to develop and implement the corrective actions based on the issues resulted from monitoring.
- Implements and maintains an effective compliance program (including support for monitoring, auditing, investigations, assurance reporting etc.) in in the MCs based on the global & regional plan
- Support driving and embedding a culture of ethics and integrity
- Maintain professional & effective collaboration with Business Partner that guarantee high level of assurance provided to MC and Audit Committee
- Record and report all monitoring activities accordingly
- Record compliance investigations and incidents (including monitoring and audit findings and self reported cases) in Ethics Point
- Manage non-significant investigations and support the global investigations team on significant investigations.
- Deliver all required assurance reports on timely basis
- Participate in LCC meetings to share findings from assurance work,
- Ensure prompt communication of all potential investigations to Area Assurance Leads to identify correct path of action
- Provide meaningful insight to Business Partners about the status of assurance and any recommendations for improvement plans or corrective actions
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.