RI Sr.Brand manager
1. Typical Accountabilities
- Build the business strategy & planning and Lead business performance of existing R&I portfolio- New product launch for next upcoming R&I pipeline (4 brands for 2 yrs)
2. Functional Capabilities
(that are most critical to this position)
- Build strategic plan of lifecycle management of R&I portfolio through deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape
- Shape the environment for the successful launch of R& portfolio
- Build sales & marketing strategies/tactics and drive business performance of R&I portfolio to maximize business opportunities, working across all elements of the marketing mix and use appropriate channels of communication
- Analyze and regular update having responsibility for the market/product performance and share/report the insight from the analysis.
- Conduct research and analysis to inform thinking about priority patient opportunities and strategic drivers.
- Develop and strengthen relationships by spending time in the field to appreciate the perspective of key stakeholders.
- Closely communicate and encourage sales team to execute marketing programs
- Develops materials for the sales force to support sales effort and educate sales representatives on company and competitor products.
- Plan and manage promotional budget for the brands. Manage product market demand for the stable product supply
- Ensures marketing materials adhere to company standards and regulatory guideline
- To comply AZ and industry code of conducts, ethics and code of marketing practice
3. Essential Qualification
- Bachelor’s degrees and above
- 5-7 year experience of marketing in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Respiratory or Immunology market (preferred)
- Strong drive for results with leadership
- Strategic insight for Business planning and operation
- Good interpersonal communication skill for project management
- Fluent English communication skill (writing and speaking)
- MS office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
4. Desired skills or requirements
- Experience for New product launch
- Learning agility & Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skill & Leadership for cross-functional team working & KOL management
Interviewer (for all interview)
Marketing manager (Kim, JH)
HR BP (Jeong, HJ)
BU director (Myeong, J), HR director (Moon, SY)
Assessment Process (if required)
Business case presentation (in KR &Eg) + verbal interview
Recommendation of Additional Assessor
BUD,HR BP, HRD
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.