Operations Computing Services Regional Service Lead – Sweden Operations
The role will be accountable for the delivery of Operations Computing Services for Sweden Operations. They will provide a consistent and comprehensive service approach for Laboratory and Factory specialised computing working closely with Operations IT Sites, Capabilities, Architecture and Operations Laboratory and Automation teams.
The role will be based in Sweden Operations sites in Sodertalje and be an integral part of regional leadership teams.
The Operations Computing Services Regional Lead will ensure & assure the delivery/provision of excellent IT service to the Region & Sites. The role will also; as part of the OCS Leadership Team, be accountable for the development and delivery of standards and innovations to transform service outcomes for specialised computing in Operations. This will require the tole holder to interface globally with appropriate capability teams and global functions to ensure end-to-end global service, new global standards and program demands are defined and met.
- Lead the OCS team through a mix of direct and indirect resources.
- As part of the OCS Leadership team, lead OCS organisation and develop and drive standards globally for specialized IT delivery.
- Provide the interface between the regional Ops IT Team and OCS teams globally.
- Lead the OCS strategy ensuring alignment with regional strategy, project demand, and prioritisation.
- Ensure the OCS regional support model continues to evolve uniformly and in line with the global operating model.
- Monitor and report on the delivery of OpsIT OCS services in the region against agreed KPI’s
- Develop and maintain agreed specialist technology standard and best practices
- Act as point of escalation for service delivery issues, and coordinates responses to global issues.
- Build strong strategic relationships with customer groups, developing deep understanding of business strategy, future direction, changes and needs.
- Lead the creation of business impact assessments, risk assessments, and determine the impacts of changes on business teams and processes.
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to drive user experience, technology capability, and process improvements.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of bio-pharma technology trends and experience working in highly regulated Environments (e.g. GxP).
- Excellent working knowledge to Laboratory and/or Factory technology (e.g. operating systems, client software, networks, etc)
- Experience in delivering service and service assurance
- Knowledge of standard service delivery frameworks such as ITIL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions
- Able to lead negotiations, expectations and solutions across complex groups
- A consistent record of delivering results
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.