Brand Manager - Oncology, Early Lung
BRAND MANAGER, ONCOLOGY - LUNG
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.We are on a journey to bring life-saving medicines to patients. Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it.
Our Singapore Marketing Company (SGMC) is responsible for the marketing of our medicines in Singapore. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our Asia and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of theSingapore Association of Pharmaceutical Industries (SAPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the SAPI Code of Conduct.
BUSINESS AREA – Singapore Marketing Company, Oncology Business Unit
Pioneers in Oncology, we’ve pivoted AstraZeneca in our markets to accelerate in this specialty field. And we’re not stopping there – backed by the business we’re ready to continue our growth and take Oncology to the next level. It’s down to us to ensure our unique solutions reach patients that they can’t find elsewhere. It pushes us harder to innovate and launch to market quicker.
Join a high-performing team, empowered to cut through the noise and drive real change. Our agility and pace, coupled with scientific focus, powers us to spot opportunities in the market that keep us moving forward and into new spaces. It’s our drive and ambition that truly sets us apart. Powered with diverse knowledge and a growth mindset of lifelong learning. Our rich pipeline means big potential: to explore diverse areas, seize opportunities and achieve more than you ever thought possible.
What you’ll do
Your marketplace insights and patient focus will shape and direct strategic marketing plans for the product lifecycle, ensure execution of the brand plan for long-term brand success and develop clear country value propositions for patients and healthcare professions.
An originator, you will be responsible for brand success by employing cross-functional engagement strategies, exploring new and innovative approaches to brand communications and responding to constructive feedback internally and externally.
Essential for the role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign
- In depth understanding of the Oncology patient experience from diagnosis throughout the rest of their journey
- Demonstrable strategic and tactical approach within Oncology
- Clear evidence of innovation leading to success
- Strong focus on effective decision making and results
- Able to work cross-functionally across different teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, organized, results oriented and independent
- Broad understanding of the commercial, operational and strategic aspects of the pharmaceutical business
Desirable for the role
- Experience in Oncology
- Portfolio management experience
- High grades in Bachelor's degree in natural sciences
- Sales leadership experience
Depending on candidate experience, this position may be filled at the following levels: Associate Brand Manager, Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.