Sr. Legal Manager-SHANGHAI
Position: Sr. Legal Mgr
Direct Supervisor: VP-Legal
JOB SUMMARY 工作简介
Assist General Counsel to manage legal issues at the operational level. This person will be responsible for legal advices on commercial and related areas, and is also expected to perform some supervisory/management tasks as required by the General Counsel
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主要职责
• Independently provide legal advices to internal clients on commercial matters and serve as an important point of contact
• Drafting and reviewing contracts and other relevant documents
• Independently manage external counsels during major projects.
• Provide support on contentious matters and proceedings
• Independently managing external government investigations.
• Keep the legal team and internal clients abreast of latest legislative and judicial developments
• Lead important projects within legal team or cross functional teams as assigned.
• Provide coaching to junior counsel during daily work.
• Review junior counsel’s work as assigned
Academic / Professional qualification 学历 / 专业资格
• Law degree required
• Passage of Chinese or foreign bar exam required
• Oversea educations and foreign bar admission preferred
10+ years of post-graduation experience working in a law firm as a lawyer, as an in-house counsel or law clerk at a court.
•Leading international law firm experience preferred
•Experiences in house or pharmaceutical industry a plus but not required
•Prior experience managing team will be valued
Language ability 语言能力
Proficient writing and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
Computer literacy 电脑知识
Familiarity with MS Office applications
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. .
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.