Provides basic administrative support, and performs administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures. Individuals in this role carry out a range of relatively routine activities and processes to provide support to the business unit. This role impacts the reputation of the function it serves as the initial point of contact for many customers.
- To provide fast, efficient, effective and reliable secretarial support to Business Planning team;
- To manage the calendar and day-to-day business needs of the Business Planning Director;
- To organize, coordinate & facilitate meetings, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available;
- To organize, coordinate & facilitate Net Meetings/Webex Meetings/Teleconferences;
- To collate and prepare the expense claims s;
- To process necessary payments via system (PO and non-PO invoices, cross charge requests, etc.)
- Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience：
- At least 2 years of secretarial experience in a fast-paced working environment;
- Able to carry out duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- Able to prioritise and balance tasks as assigned and deliver within deadlines with confidence;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in seeking information and developing solutions;
- Excellent organisational skills and experience in planning, coordinating and managing big meetings;
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with other PA across multiple geographies;
- Confident dealing with senior business people;
- Good command in written & spoken English and Chinese;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.