At AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class medicines in new ways, combining our people’s exceptional skills with those of people from all over the globe.
The Process Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Process Facilitator for the Operations PET and coordinates all Formulation Fill activities for their shift. Specific requirements include adherence to quality and safety procedures, as well as execution of work activities to meet daily schedules and other business objectives such as timely batch release.
What you will do:
The Process Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Process Facilitator and coordinates all packaging activities for their shift. Specific requirements include adherence to quality and safety procedures, as well as execution of work activities to meet daily packaging schedules and other business objectives such as improved yield and output efficiency.
- Coordinate packaging activities for all products as assigned
- Understand and follow GMP procedures required to package product to specification
- Assign packaging operators to predetermined visual staffing plan
- Understand the daily packaging schedule to maintain line operation and adjust schedule if required
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required, as well as assist co-workers with problem solving
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and Safety, Health and Environmental standards
- Perform complex or specialized project assignments that may require working independently
- Participate in the design, development, or modification of area-specific processes or procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management process as it relates to packaging operations
- Execute various system based transactions as required
- Coordinate training activities for fulfillment of on the job training requirements
- Demonstrate ability to work cross functionally with Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Facilities, Engineering, Materials Management and other business units
- Work shifts and overtime as required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years with Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years with a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures and Form/Fill instructions
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and status updates
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or other employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages
- Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited information is available
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications. SAP experience is preferred
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them
AstraZeneca has taken critical steps to protecting colleagues, loved ones, and patients from COVID-19 and its variants. COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US employees, and weekly PCR COVID-19 testing is required for those who are unvaccinated or have an approved accommodation
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.