Internship (Sciences Students)
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare: cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory and cancer.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to achieve our shared goals no matter where you start with us.
The aim of this internship is to develop students interest in the various areas of the industry and experience real life on-the-job working environment.
In this internship, you will undergo short term placement organised by the company depending on the course/ major taken as well as the business needs. The potential internship areas are as follow (you will be placed in 1 area only)
- Commercial Excellence (Sales Force Effectiveness) - The intern will assist in analysing data and information relation to sales territories and targets.
- Medical Department - Role includes assisting in organising scientific meetings and also adhoc projects related to Medical department
- Marketing Department - The scope covers participating and helping the team brand activities in relation to our product
- Regulatory Affairs - Assist in the administrative role in relation to management of regulatory matters, quality assurance and complaints.
- You should be studying Bachelor Degree in any Sciences course
- Preferably minimum of internship period of 12 weeks or more.
- Please indicate your internship period (start & end date) and any preference of department, if any
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.