Internship - Accounting/Finance/Administration
At AstraZeneca Asia Pacific Business Services (APBS), our vision is to be a trusted partner, leading change and create value to our global business. Through this ambition, we will be an agile organisation, driving efficiency and productivity through simple processes, and creating an energised workplace where our people thrive in a culture that supports their career aspirations.
Our accounting processes cover record to report (R2R), purchase to pay (P2P), travel and expenses (T&E), contract to cash (C2C), cash and bank (CnB) and data management. We drive AstraZeneca’s cash focus through disciplined management of supplier and customer payment terms and practices.
• Assist the finance team in managing day to day financial operations
• Perform basic data entry transactions and balance sheet reconciliation
• Assist with company billing, payments and bank reconciliation
• Other key administrative functions
• Handle and deal with users/vendors and banks on payment matters
• Manage invoices, claims, and receipts
• Candidate must possess at least or currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Applicants must be willing to work in Mutiara Damansara.
• 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 - 6 month(s).
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.