Finance R2R Asia Change Manager – R2R BlackLine (9 months project)
Finance at AstraZeneca has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding AstraZeneca’s assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, we support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit. This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
Regional Change Manager will be based in Kuala Lumpur reporting to the Change Lead for R2R.
Providing Change Management and Communications support for the regional implementation of BlackLine for Journal Entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Transaction Matching to multiple teams across the business finance and back and middle office teams. As the Regional Change Manager, you’ll be using your proven change, communication and engagement skills to work with key stakeholders, team members, external partners to deliver an agreed plan of change impact workshops, briefing events, regular engagement, support during training and hypercare, and other relevant change activities. Working in close collaboration with the Regional Deployment Leads, the Change Manager will proactively seek to build an effective working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure they, and the locally impacted teams, are prepared and successfully adopt the changes to operating model, systems, process, policy and controls.
To be successful candidates will need to have experience in global finance transformation programmes, be proactive and customer focused, have effective influencing capabilities, change management capability, and a solid working knowledge of Finance operations.
The role will:
- Own the regional change activities, as defined as an output of the Change Impact Assessment
- Plan and run regional workshops and briefing sessions to support the adoption of BlackLine with the impacted teams
- Prepare presentation materials for Stakeholder updates.
- Provide communication materials in the form of presentations, emails and other formats to support the implementation,
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Deployment Lead on engagement and preparation activities, for example preparation for training, go-live support and super user preparation.
- Regularly report on business readiness, risks and issues to the R2R leadership team
- Provide input to the reporting on the regional delivery status of the project, relating to change activities. Regularly review and report on:
- project milestones
- key accomplishments
- Provide change and communications support to launch the new support model.
- Be a trusted voice of the business throughout the project; a channel to the R2R leadership team, problem solving and team coaching to resolve issues address obstacles and points of resistance
- Collect FAQ’s during training sessions and seek project team input and timely circle back with end-users with responses
- Liaise with program technical and testing teams to capture key changes and issues to be considered in broader change management plan
- Establishes relationships with business stakeholders to capture business requirements and ensure their understanding and commitment to the project objectives
- Responsible for understanding and integrating organisational change impacts into regional Training & Communications
- Regional Change Management Closeout activities (documentation, lessons learned, follow-on support plan/governance etc.)
- Develop regional Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to define the course catalogue and learning media and agreed with senior stakeholders. This also identifies the skills gaps which the project needs to address.
- Where appropriate, support the determination of role mappings between current and future state, within region
- Proven track record of change management in large finance transformation projects, with a ‘hands-on’ approach, self-starter, and able to work across different national and business boundaries
- Proven experience of delivering change projects and programmes from conception to completion
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work flexibly within a complex and cross-programme environment
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.