【R&D】Associate Director Clinical Development (ADCD)、Biopharmaceuticals TA / Late Development Oncology TA
Japan Associate Director Clinical Development (J-ADCD) is accountable/responsible for leading the project planning for clinical operation in Japan R&D. The span of activities is broad covering clinical activities in both early and late drug development, registration/submission and post registration product maintenance phases and will include local and global working. The J-ADCD is responsible for planning, oversight on related studies and mediator among Japan study team, project team and Global project/clinical team. The J-ADCD is one of the key members of Japan project team to represent Clinical Operation arena and to contribute JPT deliverables.
- At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industries or multinational healthcare organization.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations, project management tools and processes
- Proven experience of clinical development / drug development process in various phases of development and therapy areas.
- Proven ability to learn by working in multiple phases, TAs and/or different development situations.
- Experience from leading clinical projects and deliverables or similar expertise from other areas of drug development (such as pharmaceutical development).
＜Nice to have＞
- Working with external bodies, such as co-development companies and key opinion leaders, as a leading person.
- University degree (or equivalent)
＜Nice to have＞
- Medical or biological science or discipline associated with clinical research
- Consistently exhibits:
- Drives Accountability-focuses on delivery/results; meets or exceeds expectations
- Works Collaboratively -effective in leading and being a member of teams, both locally and internationally
- Creative and Innovative: Seeks to improve continuously where it counts, based on good awareness of external competitive practice, and creativity and initiative.
- Ethics -maintains high standards, including a commitment to Astrazeneca values, policies, and employment principles
- Cultural Awareness: Is aware of and sensitive to cultural differences and their impact on communication, expectations and performance.
- 日本語 Japanese
- 英語 English：Business English (Achieve common understanding at the context level with customers)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.