【IT】Senior Analyst, Information and Digital Solutions - Data & Analytics / RWE
【職務内容 / Job Description】
In line with the Data & Analytics / RWE group objectives, the role holder will
- Support in delivering the next generation data platform “NexGen” from BI perspective
- Typically engage with analytics consumers, understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics strategy and ensuring value creation from the insight by the business.
- Support business insight through the manipulation and analysis of data using statistical, machine learning and/or AI methodologies. It will include the ability to manipulate and prepare data (structure and unstructured) prior to analysis, the development of advanced modeling algorisms, the presentation of data to help impart insight as well as the ability to articulate the implication of such insight.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role will be accountable to provide solution design support and assist applying Design Thinking in developing BI tools
- With the assistance of other architects and IT peers, the role will work to ensure the end to end solution designs for business model enhancement are aligned to the strategic goals of the business and AZ IT.
- Assist in converting high-level user requirements into a deliverable design specification, define component architectures, and assist in task estimates and project scope.
- Identifies and contributes to the selection of tools, products, and design patterns to facilitate the implementation of the architecture.
- Provides technical & IT expertise support to project teams and supports AZ architectural reviews throughout project lifecycle
- Ensures compliance with existing EA guidelines and standards
- Develops strong knowledge and expertise in at least one architecture domain
- Documentation activities
〇 Works with third party suppliers as required and contributes to the creation of local or
functional design documents
〇 Works with third party suppliers to verify technical development and delivery are in
adherence with the Architecture Roadmap, Blueprint and Information Services Strategy
〇 Documents all architecture analysis and design work
〇 Documenting and sharing knowledge and best practices with peer Architects and
developing/maturing services aligned to architecture.
- Participate in Architecture Assessments & Reviews either as Reviewing Architect or as a Subject Matter Expert in the review team.
- Assist the development of architecture standards, technology domain strategies, roadmaps and blueprints for core focus areas.
- Understand implications of IT architecture requirements to ‘As-Is’ architectures and define/update ‘To-Be’ architectures applying AZ architecture guiding principles.
- Support solution development efforts originating from portfolios, participate in IT initiatives and provide active guidance and value for better planning and decision making.
- Maintain a view of the current and future state (1-5 years) architecture within a defined architecture focus area.
【経験 / Experience】
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
- Experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Management, or Technology.
- Understanding of the structure, provenance and meaning of the source data crucial to business domains.
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
- General knowledge of BI･Analytics, BI, Analytics or RWE inhealthcare systems.
- Use of Data Science Modeling Tools, and/or Visualization Tools.
【語学 / Languages】
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
- 日本語 Japanese：Native
- 英語 English：Business
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.