Business Analyst - HR
Senior Business Analyst – AstraZeneca
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join the Business Analysis team in Enabling Units IT and to work with our Finance Business. The Finance Business is over 1,100 professionals located in locations from Cambridge to Costa Rica to Kuala Lumpur.
You will be part of a broader Enabling Units IT team supporting the Finance, HR, Legal and Sustainability businesses. You will also be backed up by a global IT network spanning 3,000 people from Cambridge, UK to Chennai, India to Guadalajara, Mexico.
Expected to perform at Advanced level in:
- Business Needs Identification - Operate at a functional level in assessing and defining business need and areas for improvement.
- Business Analysis Planning - Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work depending on its complexity, level of risk, known assumptions, constraints and dependencies.
- Stakeholder Analysis & Change - Effectively identifies partners from all areas of the business, and actively builds and maintains relationships
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition - Responsible and accountable for requirements management plans. Highly responsive to changing business priorities with ability to plan ahead, accounting for potential changes and corrective actions.
- Solution Evaluation - Highly proficient in analysing and assessing solution proposals and able to articulate supporting reasoning. i.e. assessing business readiness, improving value vs. spend.
Work collaboratively with:
- Business Stakeholders to ensure that solutions fulfil their future strategic needs and challenges
- IT Business Relationship to develop and maintain the business relationship, support business process change and act as point of contact for application development
- Business customers to identify business requirements and effectively communicate impact, cost and benefits of new and changed demands
- Global Process owners to identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness
- IT Architecture, Delivery and Support to ensure clear understanding of requirements and effective testing so that the solutions delivered to the business are efficient and effective, meeting the customer experience expectations.
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and critical thinking to deliver exceptional results
- Strong engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, craft and develop innovative solutions
- Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers/vendors in particular Workday
- Degree or meaningful business qualification
- Workday knowledge
- Payroll knowledge and expertise
- Business acumen in HR
- Presentation, Communication & Facilitation
- Customer Focus
- Functional experience in Service Analytics
- User Centred Design (User Experience, User Interface Design and Business Process Design)
If this sounds like you - Apply Today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.