Medical Excellence Manager
- Background & Qualifications
- University degree from Medical Faculty,
- Min. 4 years’ experience of Medical Affairs function in pharmaceutical industry,
- Managerial role experience would be an asset,
- Advanced command of written and spoken English,
- Coaching & Feedback & Leadership skills,
- Group facilitation and moderation skills,
- Good at teamwork,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Located in İstanbul.
Summary Job Description
Building industry-leading Medical Affairs capability to ensure consistently high Medical performance across all TAs in Turkey. This role is expected to partner effectively with International Medical Excellence team and Medical Excellence peers in different markets. Medical Excellence Manager will drive a multitude of MSL&MSM&GMMs Medical Excellence initiatives for Turkey, with particular focus on collaborating with commercial teams to maximize the MSL&MSM&GMM Function, and drive Scientific Leadership across Turkey. This position will be responsible for setting a clear vision and strategy while leading, driving execution, inspiring, developing and motivating the team to successfully achieve individual and organizational objectives.
- Develop, implement and monitor medical metrics associated with key Medical Affairs roles, eg, Medical Science Liaison (MSL), Medical Science Managers (MSM), Group Medical Director (GMM) to ensure collective performance enhancement,
- Develop, implement and maintain a Medical Affairs toolkit to enable consistent execution and management of medically-led initiatives,
- Liaise with Group Medical Managers & Medical Director to ensure consistency of process across all Therapeutic Ares (TAs) with implementation of medically-led initiatives, capabilities frameworks and metric reporting,
- Lead implementation of key Medical regional/national projects in Turkey,
- Manage local non-TA-related medical projects as required,
- Manage scorecard/dashboard reporting
- Work in collaboration with HR team and Medical Director for the development activities specific to Medical team members.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.