Marketing Manager (Respiratory)
Background & Qualifications
- For permanent employees, having minimum 1 year of AZ experience,
- 4-year-university degree,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing in a pharmaceutical company,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Summary Job Description
- Ensuring that TA short and long term annual strategies are defined through effective customer segmentation, market, competitor and IMS analyses and follow-up of short and middle term trends and development in TA in a manner to maximize the sales figures and profit margins of the TA brands through their life cycle. Structuring these strategies in order to ensure a growth which is profitable and consistent with AZTR business plans and commercial approaches.
- Directing his/her team while planning the strategic marketing and operational plans and activities so as to provide maximum support in implementing the planned strategy and reaching the targeted sales figures.
- Ensuring that the defined short and middle-term sales and market share growth targets are reached for the therapeutic areas in his/her responsibility; and meanwhile working in synergy to provide maximum benefit to the other therapeutic areas in AZTR.
- Assuming the leadership of the Brand Team created with the participation of the Sales Management, Medical Department, Regulatory & Market Access Department and other functions in his/her area of responsibility; organizing regular meetings; coordinating the decision-making process in meetings, and driving performance by ensuring that the decisions made and brand operational plans are implemented.
- Maintaining effective communication with the global product teams for reasons such as sharing information and good/effective practices etc.
- Ensuring an uninterrupted and appropriate communication with the Medical Associations and customers through coordination with the other therapeutic areas within AZTR.
- Contributing to communication, strategy development and implementation as a member of the AZTR Leadership team and acting as an active member of the Leadership Group.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.