Play a valued and central role in powering the global enterprise
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
This is the place to drive change – to challenge the norm, take ownership, make quick decisions, and run with them. A global community, our strength is in our strong network – a two-way exchange of sharing and learning that enhances our ability to make an impact.
With an unstoppable drive to learn we’re problem-solvers by nature, taking every opportunity to dig into complex challenges and feed our curiosity.
- 4 years university degree
- At least 4 years of corporate communications function experience (The experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus)
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and attention to details
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Multi-tasked, result oriented & focus on delivery
- Good presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- No military service obligation for male candidates
- Supporting a broad range of internal communications initiatives that increase employee engagement within the country and align to Global AZ strategy to deliver business success
- Updating and managing Digital/ Social Media Platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Intranet, Corporate Website
- Enabling external media relations in Turkey in support of Global AZ priorities
- Executing both internal and corporate events
- Coordinating consistent delivery of messages aligned with other International Region and MEA countries
- Following up the responsibility areas’ all bureaucratic tasks of (eg. follow up approvals, contracts, purchase order confirmations and all related tasks)
- Working closely with Media/PR agency and other related 3 parties
- Implementing, supporting and coordinating Corporate Social Responsibility projects and sustainability programs
- Assisting with proof and edit documents, articles, and other tasks relating to writing and editing
A high-performing team, we are united and motivated by our shared purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We come to work each day to make a difference – to patients, society, and our company. In our work, we aim to bring wider benefits to society – building healthy communities and limiting our impact on the planet. We are committed to leading the quest to meet the rising global demand for effective healthcare. The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions. You will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills, and background but because we recognize people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariye
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.