Clinical Science Liaison (Metabolism)
Here you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
Work at the cutting-edge, where scientific innovations and an entrepreneurial spirit are the norm.
- Background & Qualifications
- For permanent employees, having minimum 1 year AZ experience,
- University degree of Pharmacy or Dentistry,
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish,
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated expertise in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences
- Good command of presentation skills
- Excellent project management ability
- Good at team work
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Located in İstanbul
Summary Job Description
- Develops scientific partnerships with HCPs and other community healthcare professionals and diverse healthcare decision makers to ensure the safe and effective use of AstraZeneca marketed products
- Delivers disease education programs and product information within assigned therapeutic area;
- Implements market shaping activities within community healthcare
- Delivers training on assigned products to enhance product promotion teams’ scientific knowledge and understanding
- Gathers scientific insight from clinical practice leaders to shape brand strategies and medical activities
- Serves as an expert on products within assigned therapeutic area; maintains up-to-date knowledge at all times
Naturally curious, we are forever connecting and collaborating. Uncovering new insights that equip us to challenge convention and push the boundaries.
Ultimately, our aim is to find solutions that prevent, treat and even cure some of the world’s most complex diseases. Whether that’s by shaping the patient ecosystem and focusing on outcomes, or by progressing potential medicines and accelerating their launch.
The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions.
With our ground-breaking pipeline comes a bright future – exciting opportunities and varied work. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Make a more meaningful impact to patients’ lives around the globe.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.