Clinical Research Associate (Istanbul)
Background & Qualifications
- University degree, preferably from Healthcare related areas (Pharmacy, Veterinary, Chemistry, Biology, Medical etc. Faculties),
- Good level of English,
- Minimum 1 years experiences in a CRA and/or study coordinator positions
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks,
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a result-oriented approach,
- Analytical thinking, critical reasoning ability,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- No restriction to travel,
- Driving License,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Perform monitoring and site management activities for phase trials projects to assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites
- Ensure clinical project is conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, Company SOPs, ICH-GCP, and all applicable local and legal requirements.
- May assume clinical functional leadership tasks are assigned, actions as Lead CRA for project
- Train, support and advise Investigators and site staff in study related matters, including Risk Based Quality Management (RbQM) principles.
- Drive performance at the sites. Proactively identify and ensure timely resolution to study-related issues and escalate them as appropriate.
- Perform regular Site Quality Risk Assessments and adapt monitoring intensity accordingly during the study.
- Ensure data query resolution in a timely manner.
- Work with data management to ensure the robust quality of the collected study data.
- Collaborate with local MSLs as directed by LSM or line manager.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.