Market Access Manager - HCM
Job Description / Capsule
- To implement MA strategies to gain rapid and high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Adherence to AZ and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Develop and excellently execute health economics plans for all key products and develop models and studies to differentiate launched and promoted products from key competitors
- Ensure readiness to develop, manage and deliver health economics and technology documents to submit to the health authorities when required
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and deliver health economic tools to appropriately influence funding allocation, decision making and guideline development within the Vietnam healthcare system
- Project manage health economic agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Review and customize global and economic models and dossiers to the Vietnam’s business needs
- Develop and provide targeted health economic training programmes for internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or Medicine or Public Health or Health Sciences.
- Experienced in Health Technology Assessment, Pharmaco-economics
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced in English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Advanced in Presentation skills
- Studied Health Economics oversea.
- Experiences in Health Economics experts relation
- Knowledge and experience of managed therapeutic areas (CVRM, Oncology, Respiratory)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.