Statistical Science Director
Our late-phase oncology statistics team is totally focused on delivering innovation, science and seeking out opportunity. This dynamic team is looking for passionate, innovative individuals to help develop, lead and shape the way we work. We are committed to supporting personal development and growth of individuals.
We are currently looking for experienced Statistical Science Directorsto work at the heart of our late-phase clinical project teams. Your proven statistical expertise will be a key influence on our clinical program designs, informing our decision making and driving best practice.
- Lead strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to clinical development plans
- Through collaboration with experts, develop design options and provide quantitative decision support
- Innovate and improve study design through adaptive design and Bayesian methods, including trial simulation
- Improve statistical methodology, processes and delivery activities
- Oversee internal and external statisticians in the delivery of analysis and reporting
- Interpret and present clinical trial results.
- A Statistics or Mathematics related MS Degree.
- Direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
- Oncology experience would be an advantage
- Ph.D. Statistics or Mathematics with high statistical component.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.