Sr Mgr OR Associate Director Marketing, Non-Personal Digital & Media
At AstraZeneca, we play an instrumental role in driving launch and commercial effectiveness. We set the direction and lead the business – shaping the cancer care environment and empowering care teams to transform the patient experience. The Sr Mgr / Associate Director, Non-Personal Digital & Media, Precision Medicine will be responsible for the strategy and tactical execution of all Precision Medicine non-personal deliverables required to drive driving the implementation of patient identification initiatives across AstraZeneca’s portfolio of targeted therapies.
This position will report directly into the Director, Precision Medicine Pan-tumor Marketing, and will work in close partnership with cross-functional partners including brand marketing and precision medicine marketing to support patient identification initiatives that enable optimal treatment for patients throughout their cancer journey.
This position is based ON SITE at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for the US Oncology and the Oncology Business Unit. The Gaithersburg site offers various amenities to help boost efficiency and help keep our employees happy and healthy. This includes a fitness center, employee healthcare clinic, electric vehicle charging stations, dry cleaning, a full-service cafeteria, state-of-the-art on-campus Daycare facility, and copy center. This is where you’ll find newly-designed, activity-based workspaces to suit a variety of working styles while strengthening collaboration between teams.
- Lead the Precision Medicine digital and non-personal promotion strategy and tactical planning and execution, in close partnership with the cross-functional team
- Execution of all non-personal promotion tactics; development of any training or communications required for execution
- Develop and execute non-personal promotional plans across tumors, and ensure their consistency with strategy
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand’s stated objectives
- Seek and identify emerging digital technologies that can build innovative delivery of strategic imperatives – traditional web, social media, new/emerging technologies and traditional marketing platforms
- Identify innovative ways to link our personal promotion channels to our non-personal promotion channels via our internal and external CRM systems.
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; ensure plans are optimized to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans.
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all digital marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5+ experience in digital marketing
- MBA in relevant field
- Prior in-line marketing experience
- Experience working in agency setting (digital and/or HCP promotions)
- Relevant US Pharma marketing experience
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
Together, as ambitious experts, we’re building the future and leading the next wave of transformation for our patients, business and Oncology.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting-edge methods, and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.