Global Feasibility Lead
Global Feasibility Lead
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Locations: Toronto, CA; Gaithersburg, US; Cambridge, UK; Gothenburg, SE; Warsaw, Pl
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Global Feasibility? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Global Feasibility and Site Intelligence Team
For those who want to continuously learn and try new things, come and embrace the varied opportunities on offer. This the place to build a meaningful career as we push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
Champion the best use of data to drive strategic and operational feasibility, including site identification, and recommendations to improve our patient recruitment / retention strategies. This role will span from early to late stage medicines development across all TA's and from the concept stage through to execution. This enables our success in design and delivery of the AZ portfolio.
Working across the functions of Development Operations, TA leads and CROs, our Feasibility and Recruitment Partner will enable expedited, predictive delivery for all stages of global feasibility. This ensures standardization in how we use data, tools and process to inform quality decision making at TA, indication, program and study levels.
What you’ll do
- Partner with study design teams enabling data-driven approaches to support balanced and informed decisions, and improve predictability of execution
- Use data assets, advanced analytical models, and interpret data to provide recommendations to study teams to support planning and execution.
- Link with internal groups for patients and site insights, ensuring a truly patient centric approach in our work
- Become our expert user for the new study design and planning digital platform (Merlin) and optimization models, providing continuous improvements of tool features to meet needs of current practice.
- Lead standardized design feasibility offering, using data intelligence (historical and Real-World Data RWD), and insights from key external and internal specialists to support study teams from program concept to protocol design and study set-up.
- Be our authority on planning and delivering robust strategies for feasibility across our portfolio including end-to-end operational feasibility. This will help to inform site selection and baseline recruitment forecasts and study landmarks.
Essential for the role
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (e.g. life sciences, business management, project management)
- Significant experience within Drug Development and Feasibility in a pharmaceutical setting
- Validated capabilities in data analysis, data interpretation to drive inform decision making
- Experience developing study delivery strategies and tactical/operational plans aligned to commercial and regulatory objectives
- Clinical trial patient and investigator recruitment and retention experience
- Project and budget management, within a Global environment
- Experience in AZ core Therapeutic Areas/Indication
This is the place to make a meaningful impact – on patients’ lives and your personal growth. It’s both rewarding and inspiring, and it’s what keeps us motivated every day.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.