Associate Director, Immuno-Oncology Marketing - Lung Cancer
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
The Associate Director, Immuno-Oncology Marketing - Lung will develop and drive a robust commercial strategy in one of our lung indications. This role will develop and implement of marketing plans inclusive of building new capabilities as needed in the US. You will work collaboratively with cross functional partners to develop robust market shaping activities for commercial success. You will be required to lead and collaborate with both internal and external customers.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus.
- Develop brand plans and priorities for assigned indication(s) with key market shaping activities to ensure brand success/launch readiness
- Collaborate with peer indication leads in lung cancer to ensure alignment and execution
- Collaborate closely with and provide direction to cross-functional partners (e.g. Customer Disease Strategy, Insights & Analytics, Market Access, Medical, Sales, Training, Corporate Affairs, Consumer) for the development and implementation of both strategic and operational plans
- Develop and deliver key brand presentations to leadership
- Lead agency relationships, workflow, and commercial budget
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5 years' confirmed experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, planning
- Prior in-line HCP marketing experience
- Advanced degree in Life Science, MBA, Medical, or Pharmacy
- Oncology experience
- Knowledge of U.S. Oncology landscape including Community oncology and Hospital oncology dynamics, GPOs, Payer landscape, Specialty Pharmacy partners
- Strong Marketing experience (developing brand strategy, performing positioning, messaging, segmentation, targeting, leading ad agency, providing direction on annual budget planning)
- Experience across multiple promotional channels (Personal, Non-Personal and Digital, Patient marketing)
- Launch experience
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting-edge methods, and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.