Secondary Care Account Specialist - North West London
CVRM Business Unit
North West London
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a Secondary Care Account Specialist in the CVRM Business Unit, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
In this role you will:
- Generate clinical and commercial demand for brands in your Therapy Area
- Drive market access and be accountable for driving advocacy, consensus and guidance for allocated brands across a number of LHE accounts in line with account ambition
- Work as part of a cross functional team, agreed with for selling to Key Customers in Primary Care and the Payer community and clinical prescribers in Hospitals as defined by the Business Manager according to the local business needs at a given time
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge within the Therapy Area and always represent AstraZeneca’s high ethical standards
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- ABPI qualification
- Business/ commercial related degree
- Wellard’s diploma or equivalent
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.