【Corporate Affairs】External Communications Staff, External Communications
【職務内容 Job Description】
- Develop and carry out communications programs tied to external Brand / Corporate communications plans
- Participates in the development of Public Relations plans that support the objectives of the Brand scorecard as appropriate
- Help to plan and execute of enhancing corporate reputation.
- Collects and analyses feedback from various sources to help measure the effectiveness of existing external communications programs
- Ensures that own deliverables are generated on time, within budget and to a very high degree of quality, suitable for external audiences
- Drafts, writes, edits communications intended for external audiences including press releases, Q&A’s, reserve press statements, product fact sheets to address brands / Corporate needs.
- Participates in Brand Operational Meetings, and provides strategic counsel as appropriate
- Gains internal approval, as appropriate, and, when needed, enlists the support of Senior leaders, Brand teams or medical teams, etc. to negotiate with reviewers to ensure delivery of effective and appropriate communications materials
- Works with colleagues in other functions on cross-functional external communications initiatives
- Help to control budget and to manage external service providers
• Some communications experience
• Media relations skills and training
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
• Fluent Japanese (Native level), Business English
<歓迎 Nice to have>
• Experience working as a public relations, or in Public Relations agencies and other vendor
• Budget management experience
TOEIC 850 above or relevant English capability
Fluent in Japanese, Business level English
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.