Analyst - Client Functionality
Job Title: Analyst – Client Functionality
Location: Chennai, India
End User Platform – Desktop Functionality Analyst for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to be able to perform desktop functionality activities globally across the whole estate.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for ensuring that delivery is within and better than prescribed SLA levels and establishing processes for continuous service improvement.
- Should be able to envisage opportunities for business value addition and get it implemented by the team.
- Responsible for liaising with business users and ensuring that their issues/concerns are promptly addressed by the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in
- VPN support o Bitlocker, MBAM o Microsoft Print Queue Management o MAC support
- Windows Operating systems
- Knowledge in
- Active Directory including GPO/GPP management, Sites and Services , Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, Networking concepts
- Windows Server Administration
- Must have significant experience of working in a multi partner scenario and a cross- culture environment.
- Should have knowledge in a validated environment and aware of GXP and SOX requirements.
- Must have good knowledge of Release Management, Incident Management and Problem Management processes. Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken\ written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Able to grasp and understand new technological trends / concepts
- Experience working in globally distributed team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.