Analyst - BOT Configurator
As a Bot Configurator, the key role is to be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, deployment, and End to end support of Automation based solutions or Bots (Robots).
The Bot Configurator will build Robots based on the underlying architecture of Automation Anywhere also comprising other Microsoft Technologies such as .Net and relative client scripting languages. Should be capable of handling Automation support related issues and providing resolution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support robotic automation based projects
- Gather business requirements and develop automation solution accordingly
- Provide Expertise to build Solution Description Document and PQD
- Supports the Process Analyst in completing documentation where necessary throughout the lifecycle
- Supports the Process Analyst in defining and designing the solution along with other relevant activities, such as go-live approval
- Configures the robot code, adhering to standards, modularisation, scalability, and reuse of code
- Performs unit/functional testing, supports UAT and performs bot classification and validation
- Conducts compatibility testing between RPA software and target systems within the scope of the automation
- Performs Peer reviews of other configurator’s code
- Migrates code to production and performs migration testing
- Provides Hypercare, training and knowledge transfer to the Business Bot Controller & Bot Administrator Team
- Re-configures code when required by a Change Request
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to mitigate the same. Also, motivate a team to meet tight deadlines and to perform individually whilst working as part of a global team.
- Ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition to customers through consulting services engagements.
- Take ownership of issues through from delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate clearly to a varied audience.
- Ensure that applications are monitored and consistently deliver a high level of availability and performance.
- Pro-actively identify and report improvements for the service
- Ability to articulate the business requirements into practical solutions and analyze the automation candidates
- Technical Degree
- Overall 3 to 5 years of IT Experience (Preferably .NET)
- Hands-on working experience in Automation AnyWhere and Certified in the same.
- Create Technical specifications, Test plans, and support documentation
- Sound knowledge on ITIL principles, Incident/Change management, and AZ Access provisioning
- Strong Interpersonal, Technical writing, communication and presentation skills with Senior Stakeholders
- Passionate to know the latest trends or developments in automation and adapt to the same
- Knowledge of any one Technology Stack such as .Net/C#/ASP.net or Java/J2EE or Python
- Familiarity in SDLC methodologies (Classic, Agile methodologies etc), UI Path and Blue Prism (Or any other RPA tools)
- ITIL Certified or Trained
- Application knowledge related to Service Now, Jira
- Responsible for completing the Application Life Cycle plans for individual applications, which incorporate all attributes of the technology stack, to the required level of detail.
- Has primary responsibility for maintaining and updating all documentation associated with the Robotic Solution Delivery
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Stays abreast of the development in an area of professional competence.
- AGILE / Scrum Certified
Any specific Bachelors / Master Degree candidate must have. Or any specific institutions he/she must pass out from
- Engineering Degree / Masters in Computer Science
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY: IT Manufacturing or Pharma
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 Years in IT
GCL - C2
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.