At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Job Description Summary
Receives callers and visitors, provides routine office secretarial support, performs various clerical and secretarial duties.
- Answers general incoming calls and gives information to callers, directs calls to the relevant persons.
- Greets visitors, determines nature of visit, and directs visitors to appropriate persons.
- Provides general company information, makes appointments.
- Keeps a log of visitors and issues visitor passes.
- Operates switchboard and fax machine.
- Composes and types routine correspondence according to available documents and mails it.
- Files and directs incoming mail and faxes.
- Files correspondence, documents and other records.
- Office supplies duties – responsible for monitoring adequate stocks of relevant office supplies.
- Provides daily support to all departments for all incoming/outgoing courier shipments.
- Assists different departments in making travel arrangements when required.
- Provides clerical/ secretarial support to the finance/ purchasing function including: writing Purchase Orders, maintaining and updating various activity reports, assisting with filing of G&A related documentation, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good computer and administrative skills
- High ethical standards
- Communication and interpersonal skills; agreeableness;
- Pro-active in meeting corporate quality and security standards
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.