Brand Leader Immuno-Oncology
Brand Leader Immuno-Oncology
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As a Brand Leader Immuno-Oncology, you will play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
At AstraZeneca, we are committed to advancing the science of oncology to deliver life-changing medicines to patients most in need. With a combination-focused pipeline that exploits the power of four scientific platforms to help address unmet clinical needs in a host of cancers, we are motivated by a dedication to the scientific discovery and collaboration that will one day help eliminate cancer as a cause of death.
As Brand Leader Immuno-Oncology you will manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives.
If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Franchise Immuno-Oncology, you will manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives, conduct analyses of the market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks. You may work on the determination of distribution channel solutions (including digital, social media, inside sales) and be part of global commercial work group, working closely with Global and Other Marketing Companies’ teams.
The role broadly includes the following key components:
- Leads development of brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned brand, which may include distribution channel solutions
- Defines marketing strategy for the product through the implementation of cross functional Brand Building process considering Company and Brand objectives, and in line with the Italian legislation and AstraZeneca compliance and procedures
- Leads cross functional Teams in order to guarantee the effective implementation and monitoring of Brand plan actions
- Works with analysts to analyse market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats
- Provides promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products
- Guarantees support and engagement with Field Force
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information
- Works closely with direct-to-consumer and managed markets teams to ensure successful positioning
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues
- Achieves annual brand plan by coordinating cross-functional teams
- Ensures high Corporate image around Scientific Community
- Maintains and develops the relationship with KEEs (project, meeting and publications) and with HQ for Global projects
- Manages all activities and Account relationship according with Company Values, Code of Conduct, Guidelines/Internal procedures and Italian legislation
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Economic/ Scientific Degree
- Relevant experience in the TAs in marketing and promotions experience in big pharmaceutical companies (at least 5/6 years), preferably in highly competitive, specialty markets. Launch experience preferred
- Experience in developing a strategy and executing on that strategy
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Understanding of the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products in the market
- Understanding of the National Healthcare environment
- Proficiency in spoken/written English
- Strategic approach
- Strong focus on results
- Courage on taking decisions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Orientation to innovation
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- MBA in relevant field
- Experience in Consumer and/or Managed Markets strategy
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Sales and/or Sales Leadership experience
- International Experience
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application!
The recruitment team will evaluate your profile (qualifications, skills and experience), and review your CV to determine whether your skills and experience match the job profile.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are recently being involved into a recruitment process for a similar professional role within our Company, we will evaluate our previous feedback to arrange an interview if you match the job requirements
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.