National Sales Manager
Job Description :
Directly supervises group of Area Sales Manager. Has responsibility for sales of overall geography. Focus is on business development and execution. Responsible for identifying business opportunities and developing talent for leadership positions.
- Leads and develops the sales teams including but not limited to performance management, talent management and career development.
- Set objectives, coach/mentor, assess skill development of Area Sales Manager to ensure appropriate portfolio management.
- Ensure sales forecasts are met or exceeded and operational budgets are managed at a regional level.
- Develop strategies and tactics in collaboration with Brand Teams to provide optimal resource allocation.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, healthcare, brand team, or commercial function management, Oncology experience is an advantage
- 5-8 years of Sales Leadership experience
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, budget management, presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as Sales Training, Operations, Brand Team or Managed Markets
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.